Request Mobile Car Wash Service
Type year, make, model of car you want washed and your name, address, and phone number in the text box and
to request mobile car wash service.
To request a mobile car wash by a specific person please include that person's name or email address.
If you would like a text message response include your
text message enabled cellphone number.
Winterize Car Body Package: Chicago IllinoisOne of the most devastating conditions that can affect the body, and thus the value, of a car is rust; particularly, in the Chicago Illinois and Greater Chicagoland area.
As winter snow and ice, and the road salt that comes along with them, approaches there are certain steps that can be taken to help defend a car's body from rust and other adverse affects of the winter season.
- Hand wash and dry car exterior and perform all steps included in "Basic Interior And Exterior Mobile Car Wash Package", except tire dressing application and hand wax. "Winterize Car Body Package" does include tire dressing and hand wax, but we do them in later step(s) of the procedure. Depending on overall condition of car, interior service may be done in later step, as well.
- Perform a clay treatment on car to help remove various "contaminants" that can play a significant role in adversely affecting the appearance and structure of a car's body.
- Hand wash and dry car, again, after clay treatment, if necessary.
- Hand wax car with paste, liquid, or spray wax. A buffing machine may be used, unless customer requests no automated (machine) buffing.
- On 2 subsequent days, separated by a minimum of 36 hours, return and, again, hand wash and dry car exterior and, then, hand wax car exterior again. Car exterior is hand washed and waxed on both days. This is done in an effort to establish multiple interlocking layers of wax on the car body in order to help defend it from rust and other adverse affects of the winter season.
- small size cars: $750
- medium size cars: $850
- small to medium size suv and pickups, large cars: $985 and up
- pricing upon request for all other vehicles, including RV, boats, and aircraft
90% cash payment upon arrival, before mobile car wash begins; remaining 10% cash payment upon completion.
We bring electrical extension cords and connect to your
We connect our water hoses to your outdoor water faucet.
Basic interior and exterior package is not intended to remove road
tar, paint imperfections, stains, marring, or similar conditions. Basic
interior vacuum is not intended to remove pet hair, lint, stains, or
Mobile Car Wash service for vehicles in continental United States, only.
We do not play music while washing your car at your home or
We do not ask to use your washroom.
Prices may change at any time. Special Offers may end at any time.Funny But True: "Be silent, or say something better than silence."Mobile Car Wash Articles